Amazing and Delicious! The “Spicy Garlic Hot Wings” is a perfect appetizer for wing lovers. This evening I made a dozen to enjoy during the Cavs game and they were mouth watering good. The scrumptous finger licking sauce makes the wings tasty from bite to bite. Make sure you try the recipe I promise you will not be dissatisfied. I borrowed this recipe from “Around My Family Table” another one of my favorite blogs. I did tweek a few of the ingredients.
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 ts Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsps water
- 1 dozen wing pieces
- Combine first ingredients in a small sauce pan. Heat over medium heat until boiling, stirring often. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 350F. Add the wing pieces onto a cooking tray and cook for 1 hour 15 minutes or until light brown. Turn the wings at least 4 times to cook thoroughly through. Carefully remove the wings from the cooking tray and place them on a plate covered in brown paper sacks to absorb extra run off.
- Toss the wings into the sauce. Enjoy!