As an Educator and Community Facilitator I am passionate about programs that give back to schools. I am an also an advocate about saving money so I am signed up for almost every store and restaurant reward program that exist from state to state.
Earlier this year I cam across an amazing program that is an extension of the Red Robin Royalty Program. The Burgers for Better Schools Program donate 1% of your check to a school of your choice every
time you visit and use your Red Robin Royalty Account.
As many of you may already know Red Robin is famous for serving more than two dozen craveable, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature Mad MixologyBeverages
Red Robin is proud to offer fresh, high quality ingredients and every meal is made-to-order. Red Robin’s commitment to food quality includes Gourmet Burgers made with fresh, never frozen, all-natural, domestic, USDA-inspected beef; hormone free poultry and locally sourced produce that is hand-selected by its suppliers and freshly prepared in-house.
An Overview of the Burgers for Better Schools Program
- Burgers for Better Schools is an extension of Red Robin’s loyalty rewards program. Red Robin Royalty provides members with added perks when they dine at Red Robin restaurants throughout the year, such as granting every 10th item purchased as free, a free birthday burger, exclusive surprises and more
- Burgers for Better Schools gives Red Robin Royalty members an opportunity to support local K-12 schools simply by dining at participating Red Robin restaurants and using their Red Robin Royalty member account. When a Red Robin Royalty member’s account is presented at the time of purchase, Red Robin will donate one percent of the total bill to their school of choice (excluding taxes, gratuities and gift card sales)
- Participating in Burgers for Better Schools is as easy as becoming a member of Red Robin Royalty. Red Robin Royalty members can sign up for Burgers for Better Schools on their account dashboard on Red Robin’s website or by visiting http://www.redrobin.com/betterschools. If you are not already a Red Robin Royalty member, sign up for free and select your child’s school BEFORE your visit!
- Through the Burgers for Better Schools dashboard, Red Robin Royalty members can select their school of choice to receive support, and change their school selection at any time throughout the year
- Members who have opted into Burgers for Better Schools can follow their progress in supporting a K-12 school of their choice on their Red Robin Royalty account dashboard. Details include individual contributions, how many others are supporting that school, and total donations raised by all supporters
- At any time, Red Robin Royalty members can donate an additional sum to the school of their choice by using the credit card option featured on the Burgers for Better Schools homepage
- Red Robin also makes it easy to help spread the word about the Burgers for Better Schools program at school, online and socially with a variety flyers, website banners and social media-friendly content in the online digital tool kit
We recently went to Red Robin for dinner and the food was amazing. We both ordered the BLT Croissant made with a combination of turkey breast, hardwood-smoked bacon, mayo and, of course, lettuce, tomato and avocado.
The sandwich was so good we went back to Red Robin the following day and ordered Smoke & Pepper Angus Burger topped with black-pepper bacon and extra-sharp Cheddar on a toasted ciabatta bun with house-made Smoke & Pepper ketchup. I order the Southern Charm Burger which is a delicious Black Angus patty glazed with brown sugar and topped with candied bacon, honey BBQ sauce, sharp Cheddar and caramelized onions on a toasted ciabatta bun.
I made sure when it was time to pay the tab I used the Red Robin Royalty account by providing my number to my server so that 1% of our dining cost would be donated to the school of my choice. Make sure on your next visit you sign up and support your local school of choice.
GIVEAWAY WINNER ANNOUNCED!
The content for this post and the gift card was provided by Red Robin.