-128 gram flour
-118ml milk (or buttermilk)
-113 gram unsalted butter (room temperature)
-125 gram sugar
–1 tea spoon baking powder
–1⁄4 tea spoon salt
–50ml vanilla extract
-200ml heavy cream
-Sugar heart (for garnish)
- Preheat your oven to 356 degrees(Fahrenheit).
- In the small bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt.
- In another bowl , combine the butter, the sugar, the egg and the vanilla extract,
- mix them together. After that, add the half of the dry ingredients (flour, baking
- soda, salt) and the half of the milk mix together.
- Repeat this once more until all ingredients are finished.
- Bake for 20-25 min.
- To bake the cupcakes, you need a cupcake pan or silicone cupcake.
- Dye the cupcake pan or silicone cupcake with oil or cooking spray.
- Using a large spoon or a large ice cream scoop, scoop the batter evenly in your prepared pan.
- Cupcakes topping
- Cut the stems off the strawberries.
- In the small bowl add heavy cream mix very well with an electric mixer.
- Add 180g Philadelphia and mix them together very well.
- Make a whole on the center of cupcakes and place inside a strawberry.
- Top with cream cheese and add some sugar hearts (as shown in the picture).