Give the gift of craft beer with a personalized six-pack greeting card all in one! Stand out from the crowd with this meaningful gift filled with humor. The beer in a clever gift!
1. Head to your local beverage or grocery store and grab a six-pack of beer your choice his favorite. You may also want to grab glue, ribbon, candy, or any items you wish to use to spruce up your gift.
2. Head back home and power up your computer, grab your scissors, glue or tape it’s time to craft that special message!
3. Print out your message and cut it to fit the six-pack of beer.
4. Place your message on the box and make sure it’s secure.
5. Add the ribbons and any other items you’ve purchased to spruce up your gift.
I added paper hearts, his favorite flavored suckers, a few chocolates inside, and a balloon. Since we were traveling I kept it simple but wanted to make sure he received the message I was trying to send. King Thirfty loved it! The time I took to put this together meant more to him than me spending a lot of money shopping for materialistic things just to prove love on one day that we share year round. Try it out!