The countdown to Avengers Infinity War is in full swing presale tickets are now available and Marvel launched a hot new trailer. Fan reactions have been popping up all over the web let’s not forget Black Panther is still making history at the box office this weekend burying Tomb Raider. With all that high energy and excitement I decided to share with my new superhero-inspired cocktail. If you thought Kineticwas a hit you’re going to love “War” a delicious chocolate martini themed cocktail with a twist of goodness around the rim.
I love simple recipes and to create this masterpiece only 3 ingredients are needed then garnish it with graham cracker crumbs, chocolate/caramel syrup, and marshmallows.
Ingredients and Directions
1.7 oz. Absolut Vanilla Vodka
1.oz of Bailey’s Almonde
1. Add 3 cubes of ice into the drink shaker
2. Pour the contents into the shaker the shake up the ingredients for about 20 seconds to chill and blend properly
3. Strain your cocktail into the martini glass then add in your garnish
4. Garnish rim glass w/ chocolate and graham cracker crumble
5. Garnish add 4 mini marshmallows and a drizzle of chocolate/caramel drizzle or just add a sprinkle of nutmeg.
AVENGERS: INFINITYWAR opens in theaters everywhere on April 27th!
Pingback: Favourite Thing #8: Alcoholic Beverages – The Quarter Wife
Hi thanks for sharring this