This evening I prepared my favorite pasta “Argentinan Shrimp Carbonara” it’s a staple in our home and a dish I enjoy preparing during a long week.
This is a sponsored post, but I have provided my honest opinion in exchange for free product and or compensation.
We huge fans of fresh seafood so if you crave fresh, high-quality seafood like we do check out World Port Seafood. World Port Seafood has a variety of fish in season all year and delivers it right to your door! They get seafood items from where they are best and then freeze them to lock in freshness. Plus it is 100% guaranteed.
They have an exclusive deal going on which is a perfect way to get to know World Port Seafood. You’ll get an incredible package of premium seafood for just $49.99 – which includes FREE shipping – and you’ll get a $15 Reward Card to use on your next World Port Seafood order.
Prep Time: 25min. Total Time: 25min. Servings 6 servings, 1 cup Each (Pasta Pot Qt.)
1 lb. Spaghetti, uncooked
1/3 cup Milk
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Dried Italian Seasoning
1 lb. Argentinian Shrimp
1/4 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
1. Cook spaghetti in large saucepan as omitting salt.
2. Drain the spaghetti.
3. Mix in your alfredo sauce, milk, cheese, and seasonings until blended.
4. Add shrimp previously prepared.
5. Stir in already prepared peas.
6. Let it sit until the sauce thickens.
7. Plate and sprinkle on garnishes parmesan cheese and a sprinkle of parsley.