I love baking, but the recipe has to be simple and easy to pass off to someone else. Pleasantly delicious is also important. Here’s one of my favorite recipes grab your family or spouse and prepare it together on Christmas Eve.
Makes 12 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
• Extra brownie batter can be baked separately in a small greased pan.
• The Reese’s Stuffed Cookie Cups are really good when warm with toppings like ice cream, hot fudge sauce, caramel sauce, chopped Reese’s Cups, whipped cream, etc.
• 1 box brownie mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
• 16-ounce refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
• 12 Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.3. Divide the chocolate chip cookie dough into 12 pieces and press a piece into the bottom of each muffin cup.
4. Place one Reese’s Peanut Butter cup upside down in each cookie dough filled muffin cup and press down slightly.
5. Pour the prepared brownie batter over the peanut butter cups, just enough to cover the candy and to fill the muffin cup 3/4 full. Note: You may have leftover batter that you can bake in a small pan separately, but avoid over-filling the muffin cups.
6. Bake the brookies at 350F for 18-20 minutes. Cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then remove from the pan. Serve warm with whipped cream, ice cream, caramel sauce, or hot fudge sauce.