I am posting on behalf of the Evite ®Influencer Program this is a sponsored post the information provided in this post is 100% honest without bias.
Grads, you did it! Now, ace every part of graduation celebrations from the fun to the favors, with $1,000 in prizes from Evite® Vendors powered by Gigmasters and My M&M’S. A graduation party is a day that celebrates a milestone moment. A very special day you want the graduate to remember beyond the planning and preparation that all goes into the perfect graduation party. Let’s walk through the basic steps for planning an amazing party.
1. If you have not already done so you must choose a date for the party. Then Start spreading the word to family and friends so they can mark it on their calendars. With the world operating digitally it is super easy now to send invitations or save the dates by email. Evite® has invitations you can personalize from the comfort of your home and send directly to friends and family.
2. Set a budget this is the second most expensive party you’ll ever plan please set a dollar amount and stick to it.
3. Select a location for the party if it’s a party at your home make sure you can accommodate your guests with plenty of seating. Plan to have a tent if held outside and also shop prices of renting chairs and tables if needed.
4. Select a theme for the party that you can match your invites, decorations, and food. Luau’s are always very popular themes.
5. Choose your menu and desserts keep it simple wings, roasted hot dogs, brats or a nachos station complete with burgers or subs along with a fruit and veggie tray already prepared. To stand out from the crowd create your own personalized M&M’s.
6. Shop for decorations grab make this is an easy process. Purchase balloons, streamers, and grad decorations then dig out photo from birth to present day.
If these tips seem overwhelming or you prefer to have assistance with planning Evite Vendors powered by GigMasters is a free tool for party hosts to easily find and book the perfect local vendors to bring their next event to life. From weddings to birthdays and corporate parties, GigMasters helps you find music, photographers, rentals, and more. Easily search, refine your budget, send quote requests, and book through a single streamlined platform. You can access Evite ® Vendors here to make your planning process effortless. Evite® Vendors powered by GigMasters makes it easy to book vendors and entertainment for your graduation event by removing some of the burden off the host.
Don’t forget to enter the All Tassel, No Hassle sweepstakes here for your chance to win $1,000 in prizes from Evite® Vendors powered by Gigmasters and My M&M’S® for your own no-hassle celebrations.
I a must past this but for those throwing graduation party this would be awesome.
One of my favorite things is to throw a great party on a strict budget, with minimal hassle. Although my own graduate opted out of a party last year, I’ve got some ideas for the one coming up. Thanks for this post!
My cousin is graduating this year, so I need to show this to her mom! She is so overwhelmed with party planning right now!
How fun! I must be old. I know I had a graduation party, but it doesn’t stick with me. Maybe it was boring, unlike these ideas!
Evite works great. We live in such a digital world, hat sometimes we can do without the actual, physical invitations.
LikeLiked by 1 person
I can not wait until my Son graduates and we can throw a party. These are great ideas for the perfect grad party.
Aw I would have loved a graduation party but it didn’t happen. Still your right shopping for decorations and setting a date is so important x
Great ideas for a party. My daughter is quite a few years away from that moment, but it will come more quickly than I think. Maybe when she graduates middle school I will find something for her.
How cool and great idea. Will do this for the upcoming grads I know.
XOXO // Check out my latest post if you like 😉
SINCERELY OPHELIA | CELINE TRIO REVIEW
Great tips. Love the photo.
LikeLiked by 1 person
These are perfect ideas to help plan a party! Although these are helpful, I am so excited I am not having to plan a party!
I love parties, but hate party plannings. But these are some great ideas. Will have to relay it to some friends who actually love party planning.
How fun that you can personalize invites and plan your party through this site! I did not have a party for my graduation but I preferred it that way haha.
That’s a great list for reference. I’ll have to share it, wonderful tips for all sorts pf parties!