After attending the premiere of Black Panther on February 16th, I’ll be celebrating my 35th birthday so we’re throwing an afterparty featuring themed cocktails. With that in mind, I had to go to the lab and blend up something special that fits the occasion. “Kinetic” is a great blended cocktail for any occasion. This drink is easy to make the prep time is 3 mins.
Marvel’s Black Panther premieres in theaters February 16th. Feel free to snag the recipe below and make sure you grab your tickets to see Black Panther. Cheers!
2- oz. vodka
1 oz. blue curacao
1/2 oz. raspberry liqueur
Garnish lemon twist (recommended not a must)
1.Then pour the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
4. Add in garnish with a lemon twist.
Facts About Black Panther
1) The Black Panther character was introduced in July 1966.
2) Black Panther is the first black superhero in “mainstream” comics.
3) Due to a meteorite crash in Wakanda, the country has a rare mineral resource called Vibranium (Captain America’s shield is a mix of Vibranium and steel)
4) Wakanda is the most technologically advanced country on earth and it has never been colonized by any European nation.
5) Dora Milaje is the elite warrior women who protect Black Panther. They are also known as the Adored Ones/Midnight Angels
6) Black Panther is immune from all diseases, he is the richest man in the Marvel universe, his suit is bulletproof, and his superpowers include hearing, sight, smell, and strength.
Black Panther stars Chadwick Boseman, Michael B. Jordan, Lupita Nyong’o, Danai Gurira, Martin Freeman, Daniel Kaluuya, Letitia Wright, Winston Duke, with Angela Bassett, with Forest Whitaker, and Andy Serkis. The film is directed by Ryan Coogler and produced by Kevin Feige with Louis D’Esposito, Victoria Alonso, Nate Moore, Jeffrey Chernov and Stan Lee serving as executive producers. Ryan Coogler & Joe Robert Cole wrote the screenplay.