I love my Cricut Explore Air 2 and I’m not sure how I lived without it. more than worth i t in many ways.
It’s a high quality cutting machine, with tons of support, great design, and the potential to make amazing things. Here are the 5 Things I Love About My Explore Air 2.
5. The Cricut Explore Air 2 is portable and lightweight making transport from room to room easy. I love to move around when my nieces is over and were working on large projects space is so important. If I want to work in another room besides my craft room I can simply unplug my Cricut Explore 2 and head to whatever room in my home I wish to work in that day.
4. I love the Smart Set Dial located on the top of the Cricut Explore Air 2. It’s a material selection dial that offers predefined settings to get the best results on paper, vinyl, iron-on, card-stock, fabric, poster board, and more. The Smart Set dial eliminates the need to make manual pressure, depth, and speed adjustments leaving no room for user error. Simply choose your fabric, adjust the dial setting, and get to work.
3. I love that I can store a lot of the tools I use often right inside the machine where there is a small storage area. I no longer have to worry about losing or misplacing my tools in between projects I know exactly where to find the.
2. I enjoying working DIY projects, gifts created with a person touch, custom shirts, jackets, shoes, and anything with my blog name printed on it. Unfortunately I’m not great with crafts, but I have a creative spirit. Using the Cricut Explore Air 2 has allowed me to tap into my creativity and personalize some really cool gifts for my friends and family. I’ve used a little of everything from vinyl, glittery paper, polished foils, to nice bonded fabrics.
1. The Cricut Explore 2 is super easy to learn and use. I’ve been creating some pretty awesome gifts right from the comfort of my home. This Christmas all gifts will be handmade using the Cricut Explore Air 2 saving time and money, but also allowing me to put a personalize touch on each gift.
Since the Cricut Design Space has pre-designed images and font instead or ordering a custom New Eve Glass I decided to my own.
First I searched under free images and chose a crown than I choose the font.
I love seeing my blog name on products so that was the theme I choose a Queen Thrifty personalized wine glass.
Here are the simple steps I followed directly from the Cricut.com help section of the site when using my Cricut Air Explore 2 to cut out my decal for the makeup bag:
1.Place vinyl liner side down onto Cricut StandardGrip Mat
2.Select images and size and load the mat into the machine.
3. Press the flashing “Go” button
4. Than remove the letters from the vinyl and apply them to the glass.