Looking for a delicious beverage idea to add to your personalized wedding day menu. Well, I have something that’s going to have your guest talking for years to come.
• 2oz Strawberry Puree
• 4oz Mango Puree
• 4oz Pineapple Juice
• 4oz Malibu Pineapple Liqueur
• 4oz Malibu Coconut Liqueur
• Sparkling Water
• Pour ½ oz of Strawberry Puree into 4 glasses.
• Fill a large shaker with ice and add the next 4 ingredients.
• Shake well and pour slowly over the Strawberry Puree.
• Top with enough Sparkling Water to fill the glass and garnish with pineapple, strawberry, or anything else you’d like!
As soon as it’s nice enough to sit outside in Buffalo, I’m making a big pitcher of this and parking it in my lawn chair! That’s right! I said pitcher!! This looks so good!!
Yes a pitcher sounds good for sharing
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love those delicious rum drinks! And this one looks incredible.
I love Malibu and anything tropical!! I’m so excited to make this!
This looks so delicious and refreshing! Makes me want to sit outside on a nice summer day and sip this!
This looks delicious and refreshing!!
This is my type of drink!! Now if only the weather will warm up 🙂
Lauren | http://www.lifestylesbylauren.com
Pingback: 14 Delicious Mother's Day Brunch Recipes - Aileen Cooks