Here is an amazing dessert recipe round up that will have guest bragging after the family BBQ. This post will definately get you in the patrotic mood as we aproach the 4th of July. Enjoy and let me know which one is your favorite! Continue reading
I love sugar cookies that are crisp on the outside and very chewy on the inside. Perfect for decorating! Sugar cookies are a buttery classic that make a delicious anytime treat. This recipe can easily be made for your enjoyment.
Prep time/20 mins
Simple 3-ingredient smoothie with fresh watermelon, mint leaf, and ice! Amazingly Refreshing, hydrating, and perfect to enjoy anytime of the day.
1-Package Yellow Cake Mix
1-Package Jell-O Brand Vanilla
Flavor Instant Pudding & Pie Filling
1-Cup Sweetened Apple Sauce
Amazing and Delicious! The “Spicy Garlic Hot Wings” is a perfect appetizer for wing lovers. This evening I made a dozen to enjoy during the Cavs game and they were mouth watering good. The scrumptous finger licking sauce makes the wings tasty from bite to bite. Make sure you try the recipe I promise you will not be dissatisfied. I borrowed this recipe from “Around My Family Table” another one of my favorite blogs. I did tweek a few of the ingredients.
- 1/2 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 ts Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsps water
- 1 dozen wing pieces
- Combine first ingredients in a small sauce pan. Heat over medium heat until boiling, stirring often. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 350F. Add the wing pieces onto a cooking tray and cook for 1 hour 15 minutes or until light brown. Turn the wings at least 4 times to cook thoroughly through. Carefully remove the wings from the cooking tray and place them on a plate covered in brown paper sacks to absorb extra run off.
- Toss the wings into the sauce. Enjoy!
My favorite tailgate recipe made with Choani is the Greek Yogurt Ranch Dip. I came across this recipe a couple years ago on “Gimme Some Oven” which is one of my favorite blogs to follow.This recipe delicious, easy to make and takes only 2-3 minutes to make.
- 1 Tbsp. homemade ranch seasoning mix
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
Scoop the Chobani into a small bowl then pour in the Ranch Seasoning Mix. Stir the ingredients together until they are combined. Ready to serve or refrigerate in a sealable container for up to 2 days.
“Check out Chobani’s recipe section for more great ideas on ramping up your kitchen!”
Here is one of my favorite recipes I had to share this just in time for the holidays Glazed Lemon Pound Cake inspired by Land O’ Lakes.
The prep time is under 20 minutes. The total cook time is around 2.5 hours and serves about 16-20.
i am sharing this recipe from Land O’ Lakes http://www.landolakes.com/recipe/543/glazed-lemon-pound-cake
2 cups sugar
1 cup Land O Lakes Butter, softened
4 Land O Lakes Eggs
3 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup buttermilk
1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 to 2 tablespoons milk
Heat oven to 325°F. Grease and flour 12-cup Bundt® pan or 10-inch tube pan; set aside.
Combine sugar and butter in bowl at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Continue beating, adding 1 egg at a time, until well mixed.
Beat at low speed, gradually adding flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt alternately with buttermilk and scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Add lemon zest and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Continue beating until well mixed.
Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert onto serving plate; cool completely.
Stir together powdered sugar, 2 teaspoons lemon juice and enough milk for desired glazing consistency in small bowl. Drizzle over cooled cake.
*Substitute 2 teaspoons vinegar plus enough milk to equal 3/4 cup. Let stand 5 minutes.
– Glazed Lemon Pound Cake can be baked in loaves. Divide batter between 2 greased and floured 9×5-inch loaf pans. Bake 55-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely.
– May freeze up to 1 month. Thaw and glaze before serving.
Pictured is the cake I baked using the recipe.